July Release Picks

9:00 AM

Alrighty, so on Chapters I usually post a list with my anticipated reads of the month, so it only makes sense that I would feature them on the blog as well.

During the month, these books will still also be on the 'Upcoming Releases' page, but once the month's up, I'll be taking them off that page but you'll still have this post to refer back to if you wish or you can check it out on Chapters under my Top 10 Lists. (I hope that makes sense!)

July is almost over but I never did a post about it, so here were my July Release Picks!

*All book links lead to Chapters/Indigo. For a larger view of a book cover, just click the image.* (If you would prefer me to leave the links to another site such as Goodreads from now on, leave a comment to let me know... otherwise, I'll continue to link to Chapters.)

July 1



Indigo Blues by Danielle Joseph
What's Your Status? A Top 8 Novel by Katie Finn

July 6


One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
Only The Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls #4) by Ally Carter 

Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill (Note: This is an ADULT novel.)

July 13


Siren by Tricia Rayburn
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus 
The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman


Will by Maria Boyd
7 Souls by Barnabas Miller & Jordan Orlando

July 20


Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Take Me There by Carolee Dean

July 27


Echoes by Melinda Metz
Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World #2) by Jeaniene Frost (Note: This is an ADULT novel.)

What about YOU? What books did you get this month that you were excited to finally get your hands on?


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oh, I didn't know you are adult too. Jeaniene Frost is one of my favorite authors, if not my favorite. I LOVEd the new book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great ones! I LOVED Twice Bitten, Chloe Neill is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. And I adore Jeaniene Frost:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good books released this month. A couple are on my wishlist and I really want to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Chloe Neill's writing is so funny/sarcastic and Jeaniene Frost certainly knows how to write hot scenes without missing out on exciting action sequences too!

    My August list will be up on the first! There's many books I want that are coming out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Grimm Legacy's on my wishlist - it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete