October Release Picks

11:41 AM

I'm a few days late in posting this but here are my October Release Picks! These are the books that have either caught my eye or which I'm really looking forward too!

** All links lead to Goodreads. **

October 1


Alpha (Shifter #6) by Rachel Vincent (Note: This is an ADULT novel.)
 
October 5


 Behemoth (Leviathan #2) by Scott Westerfeld
Freefall by Mindi Scott
Her and Me and You by Lauren Strasnick

October 12


Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles #2) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen


 Elixir (Elixir #1) by Hilary Duff

October 18


Tyger Tyger (Goblin Wars #1) by Kersten Hamilton

October 19


Crescendo (Hush, Hush #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer

What about you? What book(s) are you excited for this month or which caught your eye?

I'll be giving Anna Godbsersen another chance with the release of Bright Young Things after being disappointed with her Luxe series (I didn't even bother reading the last novel after hearing what the ending was...) and will Hilary Duff have what it takes to be an author? By the way, you can read Elixir for free right now if you have a PulseIt account. 

I already bought and read Alpha (and still can't believe the series is over) and I really can't wait to read Crescendo!! So many books to check out this month, and as always, so little time... 
 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. CRESENDO AND NIGHTSHADE!!! LOL. I've read the first book in Rachel Vincents adult series. I need to read the rest. I also bought the newest in Lara Adrian's Midnight Breeds. They're an adult vampire series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elixr! So sue me, but I'm a fan of the Duffster haha There are so many excellent books this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Nightshade and what's strange is that my husband has already read it but i haven't....lol I still have to start a few of those series so I can get to Cresendo and The Scorch Trials. Soon.....soon. So many books to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I not too sure if I will read Elixer of not. I usually don't read books written by celebrities. Also looking forward to Nightshade and Bright Young Things too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was the same as you with The Luxe! I stopped reading after the second one because I heard four was being published soon. I didn't like the ending I heard so I dropped the series :P I hope I like BYT.

    Awesome picks!! :D

    ReplyDelete