Spotted! Cover of Something Deadly This Way Comes by Kim Harrison

10:37 PM

I am tentatively saying this is the cover of Something Deadly This Way Comes, the third novel in the Madison Avery series, by Kim Harrison. I have only seen it on Goodreads so far and not through the publisher, Amazon, nor Kim Harrison's blog yet.

Release Date: May 24, 2011
Publisher: HarperCollins Canada

There's no description to be found yet but I'm already looking forward to seeing what troublesome situation Madison finds herself in this time!

If this is really the cover, then they've changed up a lot of the styling- from the font presentation to how we're seeing the model in colour this time instead of black and white. Don't get me wrong, I really like the cover and the dark eyeshadow around the model's eyes help give it just a little bit of a dark edge to make it stand out... but I'm just kind of sad it won't really match the first two books on my shelf.

If you've never read this series before, the first novel is Once Dead, Twice Shy and the second is called Early to Death, Early to Rise.

What do you guys think? Are you looking forward to Something Deadly This Way Comes too?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. LOVE it! I hope it's the real cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool cover, that girl has an attitude! you can just tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it even though its different from the other two covers.

    ReplyDelete