Book Trailer! - Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

12:00 PM

The end is near for The Vampire Academy series. In only a few more days, the sixth and final novel, Last Sacrifice, will be released! I know, I know, there's still the spin-off series to look forward to so it won't really be the end, but you know what I mean. It's still sad but I'm glad the series is ending without being too dragged out. I would feel worse then.

Anyways, I came across the trailer for Last Sacrifice today. Enjoy!

 Release Date: December 7, 2010
Publisher: Razorbill



Summary (from Chapters/Indigo):
The astonishing final novel in Richelle Mead's epic series.

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! *jumps up and down excitedly* Doesn't that trailer just get you excited? There are just so many possibilities for what is going to happen.... I can't wait to find out!!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I saw this yesterday and its not really how I imagined the characters would look but I'm excited nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an ok trailer. I haven't read the books and the trailer doesn't leave me wanting to either. I really liked the voice over. Especially when she says "Vampire Academy", that was hot. I've read Richelle's Succubus series and I enjoyed that. So I may read this series some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait for this book. I blogged about it too. One of my favorite series!!!

    Oh, did I tell you I finally read MOrtal Instruments and I am so in love with Jace that its not even funny. He owns me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great trailor thank you for posting!! I really have to get started on this series ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! The trailer is amazing, i wish december 7th was today!! I can't wait for this book.

    ReplyDelete