December Release Picks

12:00 PM

Wow! Can you guys believe it's already the last month of the year? I'm shivering from the Canadian cold but I'll be staying warm under the covers with some books while I'm on break from school... that's for sure!

There are quite a few books released this month that have either caught my eye or I can't wait to get my hands on! So without further ado, I give you my December Release Picks! 

*The links lead you to the novel's Goodreads page. For my Chapters/Indigo friends, you can also find the usual monthly list here to make it easier for you to add the books to your shelves there.*

December 1


Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
December 7


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Entice (Need #3) by Carrie Jones
December 14


Vixen (Flappers #1) by Jillian Larkin
December 21


Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers
Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors
December 28


Rosebush by Michele Jaffe

I know I'm probably missing quite a few but these are the books I'm most excited about this holiday season! What book(s) are YOU excited to read in December?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I seriously can't wait for Mad Love and Entice! I've had my eye on them for quite a while! I was excited for Anna and the French Kiss too, but my bookstore put it out in November so I just had to buy it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited for Mad Love! I've been dying to read that one forever, so I'm for sure going to have to read that first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read Need and am about to read Captivate, so I'm excited for Entice. I went to college in Maine and so few book (besides Stephen King) take place there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, didn't realize Mad Love released this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many awesome books to get this month!

    Katie- Lucky you! We have to wait a little while longer for Anna and the French Kiss!

    Melissa- I think Mad Love is out earlier in Canada than the U.S. this time. According to Amazon.com, it's not out until January 4 for ya guys! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to Tempestous and Last Sacrifice and read how the series will end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I am your newest follower! Several of those are on my wish lists as well. I was lucky enough to snag an ARC of Entice this week and cant wait to read it!!!

    Have an awesome weekend!
    A Page Turner 4U

    ReplyDelete