February Release Picks

6:00 PM

Can you guys believe it's February already? I sure can't! Even though there aren't as many days this month, there are still tons of books released this month that I can't wait to get my hands on!

Here are my February Release Picks with the novels that have either caught my eye or which I'll be heading out to the bookstores as soon as possible to buy myself a copy when they're released!

*Links lead you to Goodreads. For my Chapters/Indigo friends, you can find the usual monthly list here to make it easier to add the books to your shelves there.*

February 1


Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
February 8


Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
The Locket by Stacey Jay 


Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
Will Work For Prom Dress by Aimee Ferris
February 15


Angelfire (Angelfire #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
February 22


Haven by Kristi Cook
The Iron Thorn (Iron Codex #1) Caitlin Kittredge 


Pale Demon (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows #9) by Kim Harrison (Note: This is an ADULT novel.)
This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress #5) by Jeaniene Frost (Note: This is an ADULT novel.)

I know there's still quite a few novels I'm sure I've missed but these are the ones I'm most excited about... What book(s) are YOU excited to read in February? 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm realllly looking forward to Iron Queen...even though I've already read it. I think I'll by the hardcopy version and read it a second time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to buy The Iron Queen as well! Harlequin Teen pushed up the release date to January 25 from February 1, so I had to edit my January Release Picks and put it there, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1- Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
    - First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson #1) by Darynda Jones (Note: This is an ADULT novel.)
    - Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Michelle Rowen (Note: This is an ADULT novel.)
    - The Demon Trapper's Daughter (Demon Trappers #1) by Jana Oliver
    - The Iron Witch (The Ironbridge Chronicles #1) by Karen Mahoney

    8- Blessed (Tantalize #3) by Cynthia Leitich Smith
    - Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
    - The Locket by Stacey Jay
    - Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
    - Will Work for Prom Dress by Aimee Ferris

    15- Angelfire (Angelfire #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
    - Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder #2) by Kimberly Derting
    - One Hundred Candles (Past Midnight #2) by Mara Purnhagen
    - Secrets and Shadows (13 to Life #2) by Shannon Delaney

    17- Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman

    22- A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
    - Exposed by Kimberly Marcus
    - Haven by Kristi Cook
    - The Iron Thorn (Iron Codex #1) by Caitlin Kittredge
    - Pale Demon (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows #9) by Kim Harrison (Note: This is an ADULT novel.)
    - This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress #5) by Jeaniene Frost (Note: This an ADULT novel.)

    23- The Vespertine (The Vespertine #1) by Saundra Mitchell

    ReplyDelete