In My Mailbox (22)

9:37 PM

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we share any new books or goodies we bought, received, borrowed, etc. during the week.

This week I got...


Won:
  • Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
I won this in the CureMeITB contest from the Indigo Teen Blog (@indigoteenblog) and HarperCollins Canada through Twitter! Thanks so much! (Plus, I was also super excited to win after hearing so many amazing comments about the novel from various blogs!)   

Received for Review:
  • ARC of Dark Mirror (Dark Passage #1) by M.J. Putney
Thank you St. Martin's Press for the review copy!   

Bought: 
  • Archangel's Consort (Guild Hunter #3) by Nalini Singh (Note: This is an ADULT novel.)
  • A Brush of Darkness (Abby Sinclair #1) by Allison Pang (Note: This is an ADULT novel.) 
  • The Demon Trapper's Daughter (The Demon Trapper's #1) by Jana Oliver
  • The Iron Queen (Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa
  • White Cat (Curse Workers #1) by Holly Black 
I finally got a chance to go the bookstore this weekend and pick up some books I'd been looking forward to finally reading! Yay! I have my Sociology midterm on Wednesday but next week is Reading Week for me, so I'm sure when I'm not studying, I'll be using the time off to get some reading done too. I'm also noticing that I'm getting terribly behind in reviews though... *sigh* 

What about YOU? Any new reads/finds this week?

And as always... Happy Reading!!

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Congrats on winning Delirium! Hooray! I've yet to own it! Happy reading to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeed Delirium. White Cat was awesome as well! :) Great week!

    Jasmine
    Our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice loot! Hope you enjoy them all!!
    I can't wait to read your reviews!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Liz you got fabulous books this week! I absolutely adored Iron Queen and Delirium, hope you like them as well. And Nalini Singh is one of my favorite authors, both her Guild Hunter and Psy-Changeling series are fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome week!!! Hope you enjoy all of them!! I just noticed now you were from Ontario!! Cool meeeee tooo!!! :) Yeah I love finding Bloggers from Canada!!! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mailbox week!! I'm hoping to read several of those - will be interested to see what you think of Dark Mirror. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all books I want to read! And I have reading week too lol I can't wait to catch up on my sleep and reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dark Mirror looks reallly good! Great haul this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you have some awesome books this week. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should probably get a copy of White Cat too since I got the second book for review and haven't started the series yet. Can't wait to hear what you think of Delirium, happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had an awesome book week! I loved The Demon Trapper's Daughter and hope you do too. I have Delirium and The Iron Queen in my tbr pile. Hope you love all your titles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing haul this week Liz!! I cannot wait to hear what you think!!! I am still waiting for my copy of The demon trapper's daughter in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm jealous.... you have some great reads there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I actually got 'White Cat' from the library this week, but I haven't read it yet. I look forward to your thoughts!

    And YAY, Delirium. Loveeee that book. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome mailbox! Delirium, Dark Mirror, Demon Trapper and Iron Queen (darn, I broke my D motif there) are all great! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete