Spotted! Cover of Jessica Rules The Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

5:00 PM

Beth Fantaskey recently revealed the cover of Jessica Rules the Dark Side, the long-awaited sequel to Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, through her facebook page!

Release Date: January 9, 2012
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt

Summary (from Goodreads):
When Jessica Packwood found out she was a Romanian vampire princess, she had the shock of her teenage life. Turns out that was the easy part. Now, married to Prince Lucius Vladescu, she has to claim her throne and convince a vampire nation she’s fit to be their queen. But Jess can’t even order a decent meal from her castle’s Romanian staff, let alone deal with devious undead subjects who would love to see her fail.

And when Lucius is accused of murdering a vampire Elder and imprisoned without the blood he needs, Jessica finds herself alone, fighting for both their survivals.


Desperate to clear her husband’s name and win his release, Jess enlists the help of her best friend Mindy Stankowicz and Lucius’s mysterious Italian cousin, Raniero Lovatu. But both of them are keeping some dark secrets. Can Jess figure out who to trust – and how to rise to power – before she loses everything, including the vampire she loves?


Full of romance, mystery, and danger, the highly anticipated sequel to Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side shows that sometimes a princess has to earn her “happily ever after” – with a sharpened stake in hand. 
I loved Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, first attracted to its beautiful cover, and once again, I've fallen in love with this cover too! I love love LOVE the deep purple... and the way Lucius is holding Jessica as she gazes up at him. I simply can't tear my eyes away from all the prettiness!

You may have noticed the release date... The novel doesn't come out until January 2012 which is so far away and by that time, we'll have been waiting for the sequel for just over two years. That's quite awhile my friends... but I'm just glad there's going to be a sequel at all!

Have you read Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side? Have you fallen for this cover too?

Beth Fantaskey also posted the prologue of Jessica Rules the Dark Side on her website today which you can find here

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. yes I have fallen! What is funny was this was supposed to go up on my blog tomorrow! I am postponing it now! lol! Lovely post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover a lot! but I don't know... *sigh*
    The first book had so much promise but ended up being a dud for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! Thank you so much for posting this! I've been dying for this cover release! I adore it! I love how it goes with the first one! Not to mention it sounds amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt think there would be a sequel so was suprised when I saw this cover the other day. Now I'm pretty excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad there's a sequel and yes the cover is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just loved the first book.
    The second book is of wedding of Lucius and Jessica. even that was good.
    Can't wait for the third one.
    In case anyone wants to read the second book it is posted on Beth Fantaskey's official website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be released October 19 in Italy, earlier than America!
    It sounds great!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm surprised to hear there's a sequal, but super happpy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG OMG OMG YES YES YES. I AM SO ECSTATIC ABOUT THIS NEW BOOOOK!! PEOPLE SHOULD MAKE MOVIES BASED ON THESE BOOKS PLEASE !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was definitely happy with this book! It was even better than Jessica's Guide, though I can barely compare them! I'm definitely hoping for a sequel!!

    ReplyDelete