Spotted! Cover of Love Story by Jennifer Echols

9:00 AM

Jennifer Echols revealed the cover for her upcoming novel Love Story yesterday afternoon on her blog along with a plot description!

 Release Date: MTV Books / Pocket Books
Publisher: July 19, 2011

Summary (from author's website):
WRITE WHAT YOU KNOW.

Erin Blackwell is headed to college in New York City to study creative writing and earn a living as a romance novelist. Her grandmother has other plans: she approves of the college, but she wants Erin to major in business and then come back home to Kentucky to run the family’s famous racehorse farm. There is no way Erin will agree. Studying in New York and writing her way into a career is her escape from the farm and the family tragedy that happened there. So Erin’s grandmother decides Erin really will live life as a starving artist. She takes Erin’s future job running the farm, her inheritance, even her college tuition, and gives them all to Hunter Allen.

Hunter has lived on the farm for years. He’s Erin’s age, he’s the stable boy, and he’s the romantic dream of every girl in her high school. But he was involved in the family tragedy. Erin has always given him a wide berth. And he’s a slick opportunist. She’s furious that he fooled her grandmother into giving him Erin’s birthright and sending him to Erin’s college.

At least she’s free of him in her creative writing class. So she pens a story that has haunted her lately, in which the horse farm heiress at the very first Kentucky Derby starts a forbidden affair with the lowly stable boy. Unfortunately for her, the day she’s sharing this story with her New York classmates, Hunter walks in. He’s switching to her class. And after reading about himself in Erin’s story, he writes his own sexy assignments that lure Erin into dangerous fantasies about what could have been between them, and what might be.


***

I absolutely cannot wait for the release of Love Story! Jennifer Echols is one of my favourite authors when it comes to YA romance with the chemistry between her characters always flowing so easily off the page. It's definitely a no-brainer that I will be reading her latest novel too! I just love how this cover is reminiscent of her other two romantic dramas- soft on the eyes with both the female and male lead on the cover.

You can also check out my reviews of her previous romantic drama novels which I wrote in the earlier days of this blog. My review of Going Too Far can be found here and my review of Forget You can be found here

Are you excited for the release of Love Story?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I was just reading about this book too, and it does sound like something I could get into it. :D So I'll try to keep it on my radar :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it, I want it...thanks for posting the summary, it was my first time reading it.

    ReplyDelete