Spotted! Cover of Supernaturally by Kiersten White

11:59 AM

Kiersten White revealed the cover for Supernaturally, the second novel in her Paranormalcy series, this morning on her blog!

Release Date: September 2011 July 26, 2011
Publisher: HarperTeen
Summary (from Goodreads):
Life's never fair when faeries are involved.
The sequel to Paranormalcy. 
There isn't a more detailed plot description to be found yet *sad face* but I absolutely can't wait to get my hands on Supernaturally!! The first novel, Paranormalcy, was one of my favourite novels of 2010 (plus had one of my favourite covers), so I'll have some high expectations for this one.

Isn't the cover gorgeous? I love how they've kept up a similar concept to this first one but changed up the colours to something that's fiery yet still dark and edgy!
If you haven't read Paranormalcy yet, you can read my gushing review here

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I really loved the first book...is that the same model from the cover?

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the color scheme in this one...the russet autumnal colors are so pretty! The model isn't a lot like I picture Evie but it's nice to have the continuity in the covers. Can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the model, love the dress, love the colors...so I basically love everything about the cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Demitria- I'm pretty sure it's the same model as the one for the cover of Paranormalcy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! This looks amazing! I've haven't read the series yet but the covers look so beautiful! I can't wait to read the series now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover! I desperately need to buy a copy of Paranormalcy!! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete