Stylish Blogger Award!

10:00 PM

So...ummm... apparently some of you think I'm a stylish blogger because over the past month or two, I've received this award eight times! O.o 

Thanks so much to these wonderful bloggers for passing the award along to me!! I'd like to thank:  Rachel at Booktastic Reviews, Ashley at Book Labyrinth, Lucy at Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf, Lucia at iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books, Laura at All of Everything, Ambur at Burning.x.Impossibly.x.Bright, Ezmirelda at -Dreamz of a YA Writer- and Jay at Books, and other things....Receiving the award from all you put a smile on my face and totally brightened my day!

These are the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Give this award to 15 bloggers.
4) Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.

These are my 7 things:

1) I love listening to K-pop, but you'll also find lots of English, J-pop, C-pop, and even a couple Thai songs on my iTunes too. 

2) I'm a Star Wars nerd. I used to read a ton of Star Wars books and watch the movies over and over again (the newer ones... not the original). I also have Star Wars postcards, a few lightsaber key chains that light up, stuffed toy versions of an Ewok (it's so cute!) and Mickey Mouse as a Jedi, and old computer games. Let's just say I knew more about Star Wars than a lot of the boys in my class... lol.

3) In grade 6, I wrote my very first "novel" for my English class as my teacher decided that some of us could write our own books instead of completing boring textbook questions and spelling tests. You noticed the quotations, eh? If my memory serves me right, it was under 10, 000 words and a cross between Mutant X and Harry Potter (the two other things besides Star Wars that I totally geeked out on then too...). There was also a sudden discovery that the MC was a princess. Yeah, so it wasn't exactly a really good story... but I laugh fondly whenever I remember it.

4) I love watching the trailers before a movie starts at the theaters. Since I'm also an avid moviegoer, I find if sort of fun to guess what movie a trailer will be for...

5) I really don't have that much time to watch T.V anymore because of school but I love watching The Big Bang Theory since it's always on when I'm eating dinner. I'm so behind in The Vampire Diaries episodes right now that I'll have to wait until school's over before finally catching up on season two.

6) I can't settle on only one radio station. I always flick between stations after songs are done!

7) I love Ketchup chips! (But All Dressed and Salt & Vinegar are just as good too!)

I'm now passing the Stylish Blogger Award to...

1. Jen / Literature for Lunch
2. Kay-c, Lynossa, Mithee / Deranged Book Lovers
3. Erika / Moonlight Book Reviews
4. Nicole / Good Books, Good Coffee, Good Life
5. Aislynn / Knit, Purl, Stitch... Read and Cook!
6. Cathy / The Crazy Bookworm
7. J-9 / Blood Rose Books
8. Keyona / Only Sexy Books Allowed
9. Justine / A Bookful of Thoughts
10. Alex / A Girl, Books and Other Things
11. Andrea and Tevya / Reading Lark
12. Em / Super Reader Girl's Book Reviews
13. Selena / The Enchanted Book
14. Chrystal / Snowdrop Dreams of Books
15. Ashley and Christie / A & C Book Junkies 

Thanks once again for the award Rachel, Ashley, Lucy, Lucia, Laura, Ambur, Ezmirelda, and Jay! I'm so very flattered!! ^_^

    You Might Also Like

    11 comments

    1. Oh my gosh, Ketchup chips are the best! They are so so tasty! :P And I LOVE watching the trailers before the movie too!! Hehe. It's probably my most favourite part. I love saying, "Let's watch that next time." Thanks so much for the award, Liz! I really appreciate it! :D

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks Liz! I love ketchup chips too (I was eating them tonight while reading.)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you, thank you!! ♥ And congratulations! :)

      I have never even tried ketchup chips! And I don't know what K-pop or J-pop are so will have to look them up! :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Justine- The trailers are awesome! You get all excited for a movie and seeing it on the big screen is so much better than on a computer or TV screen. :)

      Em- I think ketchup chips are found only in Canada... which is sort of sad because they taste so good! K-pop is Korean pop, J-pop is Japanese pop, and C-pop is Chinese pop. ^.^

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thank you for mentioning me! :D I was a Harry Potter geek too but after reading the books more than three times and the movies more than ten I sort of moved on. I still can not wait for the last movie to come out though! :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. I love The Big Bang Theory! I actually talked about it on my Stylish Blogger Award post as well :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. No problem hon!!! xoxo BTW Star wars rocks!

      ReplyDelete
    8. You're very welcome! And I love Big Bang Theory too--Howard makes me laugh especially lol

      ReplyDelete
    9. I love K-pop too! But I think you allready know that haha. Lately I've been listening to a lot of the soundtracks from K-dramas. I don't listen to much C-pop but I luv Alan Lou, and I sort of like Farenheit. :)

      ReplyDelete
    10. Movie trailers are definitely pretty awesome. And I loveeee ketchup chips, as well. Those, and dill pickle.

      ReplyDelete
    11. Oh my gosh! *wails* I can't believe I forgot Dill Pickle!! I love that flavour too!! (I had a feeling I was missing one before... I haven't had Dill Pickle in awhile... so sad...)

      ReplyDelete