Waiting on Wednesday (34) - What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

9:00 AM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine spotlighting upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Publisher: Penguin Young Readers Group
Release Date: May 10, 2011

Summary: 
Another town. Another school. Another Mclean. Ever since her parents' bitter divorce, Mclean and her father have been fleeing their unhappy past. And Mclean's become a pro at reinventing herself with each move. But in Lakeview, Mclean finds herself putting down roots and making friends—in part, thanks to Dave, the most real person Mclean's ever met. Dave just may be falling in love with her, but can he see the person she really is? Does Mclean herself know? 

It's Sarah Dessen! Do I really need to say much except that it has been too long since her last release almost two years ago? I can't wait to see what Sarah Dessen has in store for us next! 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great pick! I can't wait for this one either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one either!!! ;) I'm a huge Dessen fan girl, even if I didn't LOVE LOVE Along for the ride (it was a mere like), I still love her books. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started reading Sarah Dessen's Lock and Key a while back but never finished it. Everybody does seem to love her though!

    Rachel xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sarah Dessen's books! I pick them up without even knowing what they're about, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read a couple of her books and looking forward to this one too.

    ReplyDelete