Waiting on Wednesday (48) - The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

11:00 AM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine spotlighting upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Release Date: January 2, 2012
Publisher: Poppy

Summary (from Goodreads):
Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?

Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A.

Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.
I know this book doesn't come out in quite awhile but I couldn't resist! When it comes to contemporary romance stories, I'm usually quick to fall hard for them and by the sounds of it, Jennifer E. Smith's The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight will be no exception. The font of the cover seems to suggest some quirkiness while the plot summary has me eager to meet Oliver! I already have high hopes for this one and there's going to be a long wait ahead to finally read it...

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nick pick! The sound of this one reminds me of a movie I watched once but I can't recall the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay we picked the same one! Excellent choice :D I know, it sounds totally cute & quirky.

    ReplyDelete