February Release Picks

12:00 AM

It looks like February is going to be another great month for new releases!

Here are this month's releases that I'm most looking forward to checking out! Once again, I've matched my Chapters/Indigo list. I've picked less books than last month's craziness, but I still couldn't resist going just over my usual ten choices by adding an extra book. If you'd like to know what other novels will be releasing this month, you can find more on my Upcoming Releases page as usual.

February 6

The Rivals (The Mockingbirds #2) by Daisy Whitney ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo 

February 7

Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Dead to You by Lisa McMann ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

February 21

The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo 

Fever (The Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

February 28

Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Torn (Trylle Trilogy #2) by Amanda Hocking ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
The Traitor in the Tunnel (The Agency #3) by Y.S. Lee ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo 

*****

What books are YOU most looking forward to reading in February? What books did I miss that you can't wait to read?    

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I'm not sure if Wings of the Wicked counts as coming out today (accordin to Goodreads it's Jan 31, but I've heard Feb. 1st) but I'm really looking forward to reading it this month. Will probably order a copy this weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Pandemonium and The Wood Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adored Pandemonium and the newest Agency book... definitely great picks there! I have a copy of Born Wicked that I need to get reading soon.. it definitely sounds interesting, and I've heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picks!!
    :D
    I can't wait for many of this.
    And I so want to read the Agency books :P they sound really cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6- The Rivals (The Mockingbirds #2) by Daisy Whitney

    7- Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood

    - Dead to You by Lisa McMann

    - Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne

    - The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols

    8- In Too Deep by Amanda Grace (pseudonym of Mandy Hubbard)

    - Pure (Pure #1) by Julianna Baggott

    14- Arcadia Awakens (Arkadien #1) by Kai Meyer

    - Article 5 by Kristen Simmons

    - Bewitching by Alex Flinn

    - The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison

    - The Nightmare Garden (Iron Codex #2) by Caitlin Kittredge

    - Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen

    - Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale

    - The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers

    21- The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg

    - The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour

    - Faery Tales and Nightmares by Melissa Marr

    - Fever (The Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano

    - The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen

    - A Perfect Blood (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows #10) by Kim Harrison (Note: This is an ADULT novel.)

    28- Allegiance (Legacy #2) by Cayla Kluver

    - The Boy on Cinnamon Street by Phoebe Stone

    - Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver

    - Partials (Partials #1) by Dan Wells

    - Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby

    - Torn (Trylle Trilogy #2) by Amanda Hocking

    - The Traitor in the Tunnel (The Agency #3) by Y.S. Lee

    - When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellison

    ReplyDelete