Spotted! Cover of Mind Games by Kiersten White

6:45 PM

Kiersten White revealed the cover for Mind Games, the first novel in her brand new series coming out early next year, today on her blog!

Release Date: February 19, 2013
Publisher: HarperTeen

Summary (from Goodreads):
In a world where psychics and mind-readers are the ultimate tools in corporate espionage, two teen girls try to save themselves and their future.

On Kiersten White's website, she describes Mind Games as a "dark thriller about sisters and secrets and impossible decisions." This very vague description still has me extremely excited to learn more about this world she's imagined! I'll be definitely looking forward to reading a more official plot summary of the book, but just knowing it was written by Kiersten White has me highly anticipating Mind Games!

What do you guys think about the book cover? If you take a closer look at it, you can see that a whole bunch of smaller, repeating images make up the background, so there's more to it than just the girl's face. It definitely adds a layer of complexity to it, which I really love!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love it. I love the whole vibe of it and think it perfectly captures the book descriptions. I'm so excited for this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover looks awesome and original and I can't wait to read this book!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this cover! It's so mysterious, in a way. So excited to read this :)

    ReplyDelete